Thursday, January 8, 2009

Let's get this party started!


Hello and welcome to my new blog!! In my past life (five months ago) as Senior Political Reporter, I kept a blog related to my political reporting (clever huh?).

Now, as a news anchor I want to create another blog. So, here it is! What is it you ask? My goal for this new blog is simple-interaction and answers. I'm still heavily involved in our political coverage, so I will include those topics often as well.

I want to have direct interaction with you. Please email me any questions you have or want to have discussed. I'm also on Twitter and Facebook which you can access via links on the left hand side of the screen.

I want this to be our little community. If you have questions about stories we've covered, about me, about the station, or really anything, please ask away. I will answer everything I can in the best way possible.

I plan to give you behind the scenes information about how we put together the news and how we go about our business. I hope to give you more depth and background to the stories you see on our air.

And since I'm lucky enough to have direct contact with our state leaders, I want to ask them your questions and give you answers right here.

This is all about give and take and I will do my best to answer you directly and honestly.

So, ask away and let's get the conversation rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment